Chicken Soup Dumpling - Available at Costco Canada
Authentic soup-infused dumplings generously filled with high quality ingredients such as tender chicken, fresh vegetables, and savory spices. All wrapped-up in a delicate dough wrapper that seals in all the flavors. Synear products are enjoyed all over the world. We invite you to experience our very best flavors of home. Now available at Costco Canada .
Ingredients: Chicken, Water, Dehydrated chicken broth, Yellow onion, Ginger, Sugar, Sesame oil, Soy sauce, Soybean oil, Salt, Chicken flavor. Dough: Enriched bleached wheat flour, Water, Salt.
Contains: Sesame, Wheat, Soy.
Cook to the internal temperature of 165F.
- Add water to 2 inches below the steamer in the pot. Bring the water to a boil using high heat.
- Place the frozen soup dumpling on the steamer paper or vegetable leaves. (Keep soup dumplings separated to avoid them from sticking together).
- Cover and steam with high heat for 9-11 minutes then serve. (Make sure internal temperature reaches 165F (74C).
- Add 1 tbsp oil to a nonstock pan. Coat pan evenly.
- Place a single layer of frozen dumplings flat side down, leaving space between dumplings.
- Fry until bottoms turn light brown (about 2 mins).
- Add water as per the table below. Cover and simmer on medium-high heat 7-8 minutes. (Make sure internal temperature reaches 165F (74C).
- Uncover and continue cooking (2-3 mins) until water evaporates.
Caution: Soup from dumpling is extremely hot. Be careful while consuming product.